Lab Created Mystic Quartz, Baguette
Total: $87.30 – $99.00
Mystic Quartz, the name itself suggests that this gemstone has some mystical qualities that make it an outstanding gem. The gemstone has been coated and treated in such a way that it gives a mystical colors phenomena due to which it shines and glitters. Mystic quartz belongs from the category of Quartz family only. Mystic Quartz has trigonal crystal system due to which the phenomena generate. Though this stone has been since thousand years this mystical gemstone was discovered in the late 90s only by the treatment. The stone is cut from the quartz gemstone where it is treated and coated with the very thin layer of titanium on the pavilion faces which is raised at certain heat level. Mystic quartz is produced by such treatment, but things should be taken care of is that it should not be misunderstood with the name Azotic Quartz. The stone is available in wide range of colors with multiple patterns due to effect. Mystic Quartz is less expensive and is widely used in jewelry in making rings and earrings by women. The stone has the hardness of about 7 on MOHS scale but the stone is somewhat ideal in making jewelry and other industrial purposes such as in making of watches, radio, circuit boards, chips and as well as conversion in the electromagnetic properties. This is why the quartz is the stone which is as valuable as the diamond itself.
Quartz is found all over the world but the surprising fact is that quartz is treated in the lab where the stone is cut from the quartz and coated with the very thin layer of titanium at the pavilion faces which then raised at certain heat level. The stone is available in all shapes and sizes.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Colour: Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, Mystic Rainbow
- Hardness: 7
- Lustre: Vitreous
- Refractive index: 1.54-1.55
- Chemical Formula: SiO2
Healing Properties and Industrial Applications
- Just like the attribute of the stone, mystical quartz eliminates the negativity and fills the mind with purity and positivity just like white quartz.
- Mystic Quartz has been associated with the highest form of chakras i.e. Crown Chakra that deals with higher consciousness.
- Mystic Quartz strengthens the emotional energy of the body and provides the shoulder to lean on and gain strength to handle such situations where a person feels disabled and alone and need support.
- Any imbalance in the energy gets balanced may it be lethargic, hyper-active both can be cured and fine-tuned by using the mystical quartz as it also resembles the properties of white quartz treating overall sickness within the body.
- Mystic quartz generates from white quartz which then later used in the applications of electromagnetic energy.
- It has the ability of transformation and amplification of devices and used in the conversion of energy.
- Quartz has been known as the important manufacturing part of watches.
- Designing chips in the circuit boards are used in computers and other electronic pieces of equipment.
- Chemical Composition: SiO2
- Hardness: 7
- Refractive Index: 1.544 to 1.553
- Density: 2.65 g/cm3
- Dispersion: 0.013
- Specific Gravity: 2.65