Please select one of the following shapes to see the prices
Diamond is one of the most wonderful and precious gemstones in the world. You must be aware of the name itself that it is considered as most precious and expensive stone among gemstones categories. Though diamond may seem transparent the fact is that White diamond does occur in nature and they are in demand worldwide. The white appearance occurs due to the scattering of the light within the diamond. Greek word beautifully described the word “Adamas” which means unconquerable i.e. Hardest of all.
Diamond is known as one of the hardest substance present on earth because it is made up of strong bonds between carbon atoms hence the use of diamond is extensive, be it glass industries, Jewelry, electronics and watch industries. White Diamond not only has the excellence in industries but also in jewelry such as rings, necklace, pendants and earrings. The reason why women around the world have the charm for the diamond as it is so beautiful when they wear and also it is known as the gemstone of royalty and compassionate love.
White diamond ranges about 10 on the Mohs scale in terms of hardness and suitable to wear anytime and anywhere. Distinctive colors are available in diamonds in which White diamonds stands alone with royalty. This is the reason why the diamonds are used in industries as cutting edges, as a shield for protection from high temperatures, in the beam casting for effective transmission. Some items are water-resistant which is due to covering of diamond layer in the form of vapor.
Australia, Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Venezuela, South America are some of the basic locations where white diamonds have been found. Later these diamonds are processed for cleaning to get more clarity. The White Diamonds are available in all shapes and sizes.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Color : Orange, Yellow, Black, Blue, Red with Variations, Pink, White, grey.
- Hardness : 10
- Lustre : Adamantine
- Refractive index : 2.419-2.417
- Chemical Formula : C
Healing Properties and Industrial Uses
- Diamond has been known for its loving appearance which does affect to the wearer in making compassion and love. Boosts confidence of the person and allows him to standout among the crowd.
- Effective in healing the solar plexus and heart chakra, bringing out the talent and love from the person and fame as well.
- Diamond brings calmness within the nerves and mind of the person and sensory organs present in the body, rejuvenating the entire system of the body.
- It has immense power which causes the wearer to be more compassionate, energetic because of the extreme power which may cause some times problem to the wearer so it is always advisable to wear with protection and vigilance.
- Happiness, joy, compassion, light mood, higher sprint and energy are the basic results occur by the use of diamond.
- Diamonds are used in the glass industries for cutting fine edges.
- Diamonds are used in lasers, in the x-ray machines and heat sinks as well to absorb high temperature.