Diamond is one of the most wonderful and precious gemstones in the world. You must be aware of the name itself that it is considered as most precious and expensive stone among gemstones categories. Though diamond may seem transparent the fact is that White diamond does occur in nature and they are in demand worldwide. The white appearance occurs due to the scattering of the light within the diamond. Greek word beautifully described the word “Adamas” which means unconquerable i.e. Hardest of all.
Natural Diamond is one of the hardest substances on earth because it is made up of strong bonds between carbon atoms; hence, diamond use is extensive in glass, Jewelry, electronics, and watch industries. White Diamond has excellence in industries and jewelry, such as rings, necklaces, pendants, and earrings. Moreover, it is one of the rarest found gemstones, so you can consider lab created diamonds that look the same as natural diamonds. Women worldwide have the charm for the diamond because it is so beautiful when they wear it and is also known as the gemstone of royalty and compassionate love.
White diamond ranges about 10 on the Mohs scale in hardness and is suitable to wear anytime and anywhere. Distinctive colors are available in diamonds in which White diamonds stand-alone with royalty. This is why white diamonds are used in industries as cutting edges, shields for protection from high temperatures, and in beam casting for effective transmission. Some items are water-resistant due to the covering of the diamond layer in the form of vapor.
Australia, Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Venezuela, and South America are some of the basic locations where white diamonds have been found. Later these diamonds are processed for cleaning to get more clarity. Lab created diamonds are available in all shapes and sizes.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Color : Orange, Yellow, Black, Blue, Red with Variations, Pink, White, grey.
- Hardness : 10
- Lustre : Adamantine
- Refractive index : 2.419-2.417
- Chemical Formula : C
Healing Properties and Industrial Uses
- Natural Diamond has been known for its loving appearance, which does affect the wearer in making compassion and love. It boosts the person’s confidence and allows him to stand out among the crowd.
- Effective in healing the solar plexus and heart chakra, bringing out the talent and love from the person and fame as well.
- Be It a white diamond or lab created diamond, the wearer feels calm within the nerves and mind of the person and sensory organs in the body, rejuvenating the entire body system.
- It has immense power which causes the wearer to be more compassionate, energetic because of the extreme power which may cause some times problem to the wearer so it is always advisable to wear with protection and vigilance.
- Happiness, joy, compassion, light mood, higher sprint and energy are the basic results occur by the use of diamond.
- Diamonds are used in the glass industries for cutting fine edges.
- Lab Created Diamonds are used in the glass industry for cutting fine edges. Diamonds are used in lasers, x-ray machines, and heat sinks to absorb high temperatures.
ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
Please select one of the following shapes to see the prices
Showing 1–10 of 22 results