Lab Created Aquamarine# 106
If you have wished to own jewellery containing a natural aquamarine gemstone but found it too expensive, you can enjoy the beauty of aquamarine by buying synthetic aquamarine at a fraction of the cost of natural aquamarine. Aquamarine is a type of spinel.
Synthetic spinel, was first produced accidentally during an attempt to make a satisfactory blue synthetic sapphire by the Verneuil process. Instead of the blue sapphire they discovered synthetic spinels likeSynthetic Aquamarine. These lab created aquamarine are exact copy of their Natural counterparts. The real Aquamarine is very expensive but the top quality synthetic aquamarine is very cheap in comparison.
Synthetic spinel is widely used because it is slightly softer than synthetic corundum, it can be fashioned more rapidly and less expensively. Secondly, several of the colors in which it is made are better imitation for a number of natural stones than those made in synthetic corundum
- CHEMICAL PROPERTIES: Al2O3
- HARDNESS: 8.5 Moh’s Scale
- DENSITY: 3.98 – 4.1 g/cm3
- PURITY: 99.99%
- MANUFACTURING PROCESS: Verneuil / Flame Fusion
The aquamarine birthstone month is March. Our Synthetic Aquamarine is used as a birthstone for the month of March the same as nutural aquamarine. Its best to wear this stone when you are in your 19th year of marriage.
The benefits of wearing jewelry with Lab Created Aquamarine gemstone is
- Synthetic Aquamarine can help you with faithfulness, courage and friendship
- Lab Created Aquamarine can help you by creating awareness, quick response and easing communication problems
- Synthetic Aquamarine is most powerful as a meditation stone
- Lab Created Aquamarine can help cure throat problems when worn as a necklace
- Synthetic Aquamarine can help cure stress-related illness
- In addition, the blue color of aquamarine connects it with the oceans. In ancient folk lore, aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids. It was also used as a good luck talisman by sailors, and today is used by many for protection during travel on or over water.
Prices for Loose Synthetic Aquamarine/ Lab Created stones are as below. The prices for different shades in Lab Created Aquamarine like #104, #105, #106 will have the same prices. If you need the shapes and sizes that are not listed here then please e-mail me at INFO@GEMSNGEMS.COM