Natural Pink Tourmaline
Tourmaline might be available on each continent and its huge popularity as a gemstone started in 1876, when a jeweler George Kunz vend it from Maine to the famed celebrity in New York, and its appeal increases. Even it has become a preference of metaphysical collector for its flexible energy properties. It comprises of aluminum borosilicate varied with iron, magnesium, or other metals, it exists in the variety of different colors as red, green, pink, yellow and brown.
Pink Tourmaline is considered one of the most popular tourmalines gems as it is very affordable in price. Pink Tourmaline may contrast in color but the ideal color is the pure bright pink color. You will also find Pink Tourmalines in with slight hues of Purple and Red. You can let us know the color shade you like for Pink Tourmaline. We can supply you in all colors, shapes and sizes.
- Chemical Formula: XY3Al6B3Si6(OH)4 ( X component – Na/Ca. Y component: Mg, Li, Al, Fe2+)
- Hardness: 7-7.5
- Refractive Index: 1.62-1.65
- Specific gravity: 3-3.3
Why Would You Use It?
- Pink Tourmaline help out to cure skin disorders and give support to any type of weakness that has been reasoning not to have balance.
- Pink Tourmaline is not only heart chakra stone, but a first-rate remedial stone and has been supposed to make the best curing of the physical heart.
- In addition,Pink Tourmaline abets the healing of angina and to facilitate anyone recuperating from severe heart related health problems.
- Pink Tourmaline also utilize it as a gift to one you love, or to bestow the support to the relationship to bloom.
Recommended For touching and Spiritual Healing
The alteration in earth energies at this time are developing difficulties for a bulky number of people, and these troubles may be mended by any color of Tourmaline crystals, but the pink stones will heal emotional evils. This gemstone that comes in pink shadow can be like cotton candy and deeper pinks, making it extremely more pleasing. Today these gems are extracting in areas of Afghanistan, Brazil,etc. forming in extended trigonal crystals.
The luminous self expression of the stones works for it, allowing cutters to fashion stones in diverse new cutting styles. We have a large collection of Natural Pink Tourmaline for ring and jewelry and if you’re looking for these and then please be sure to see our vast choice of exclusive pink tourmaline gems.