Natural White Quartz
Natural White Quartz
Natural White Quartz is one of the beautiful precious gemstone that comes with the fine color of whitish grey and texture. White quartz is widely popular and available around the world in abundance also they look white crystalline form of the gemstone. White Quartz has been established as precious gemstone by the scientists as well as healers and spiritual personalities. The word Quartz has been derived from its European word “quarz”. The white quartz is also known as milky quartz because of its appearance obtained because of bubble crystallization of Quartz.
The formation of Quartz takes place within the rocks with the combination of Silicon and oxygen together which form white silica rocks. More than 500 of years have gone since the identification of this stone. The stone has the hardness of about 7 on the Mohs scale which varies according to the impurities. The unbelievable fact is that quartz is available in abundance around the globe and also the fact that quartz alone has multiple varieties of stones which are a family of quartz or members of quartz hence they are distinguished mainly on their crystalline structure and color which occurs because of pressure below the metamorphic rocks.
Natural White Quartz is ideal for jewelry as well but has limited use as its hardness is not much and is brittle hence it is advised to wear as earrings and pendants. The uses of white quartz are also used as the spiritual healing of the person. This stone is used worldwide in many applications as well as jewelry.
Natural White Quartz is mainly found in the regions of Brazil, South Africa, Madagascar and USA as well. With different locations, the color is widely distinguished and quartz is treated at high temperature it gives the transparent form. These are available in all sizes and shapes.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Color : Blue, Black, Red, Transparent with Variations
- Hardness : 7
- Lustre : Vitreous waxy-dull
- Refractive index : 1.54-1.55
- Chemical Formula : SiO2
Healing Properties and Industrial Uses
- Electronics grade manufacture quartz used in various electronics application for their circuits in electronics industries.
- Telephones, Television, mobiles circuits require the use of quartz.
- Electronics filters and frequency devices are all made by the use of quartz extensively in various industrial applications.
- People suffering from the disorders and dullness can get the boost of energy by wearing this gemstone. It eliminates negativity and boosts mood and cures mood swings as well.
- White Quartz have a tremendous amount of energy and thus it heals all sorts of pain in head and anxiety, and stress can be relieved. It is mostly recommended to those people who face lethargy and dullness and head problems.
- It promotes intellectualness to the wearer as white colour related to the crown chakra and white light.
- The enlightenment can be easily achieved with the use of this stone as it promotes the divine knowledge and calms mind which is an added advantage while doing meditation. A lot of people have gained benefits with the use of White Quartz