Pulled Czochralski Blue Spinel
Please select one of the following shapes to see the prices
Synthetic Pulled Czochralski Blue Spinel – Lab Created Pulled Blue Spinel – Czochralski Pulled Blue Spinel
- Chemical composition – Magnesium aluminium oxide, MgAl2O4
- The degree of Hardness – 8 Moh’s scale
- Material Refractive index – 1.710-1.728
- Specific Gravity – 3.58-3.61
Crystal Pulling; Melt – Process
It’s a method that emerged after the 18th century. Nutrients are set to melt in a crucible. Synthetic crystals begin to grow on seed equipment dipped in the solution. When the crystal forming process hit at the endpoint, the seed crystal is slowly pulled from the solution as it continues to grow. The process continues until pulled blue spinel is at long last manufactured.
Loose lab created Pulled blue spinel is mainly preferred to manufacture rings and other forms of jewelry. Besides, it’s;
– Used in the manufacture of garland features including jewelry watches, jewelry slack, among others.
– Combined with other components to synthesis precious metal materials and game events trophies.
Pulled blue spinel virtually share all optical, physical and chemical characteristics with its NATURAL counterparts.
All items in this section are in stock for immediate delivery! For more information, please contact us at email@example.com